Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

AIT/ETH Real-Time Rate

Hot latinas BBW .

[Copy link]
View: 83|Reply: 0

Threads

Credits

Credits
"T-Trys?"That was fun! I hadn't skied in years. I was wet, sore, and starting to feel a slight chill from the falling temperature, but I was in high spirits. Our rented cabin was a bit of a trek through the crunching snow. It was actually more of a small Chalet, that my buddy Kent had traded time-share points to get for that weekend. This was something he and I had been planning for months, a surprise for the girls. The final piece fell into place when Kent's parents agreed to take Kent and Janet's kids for the three-day weekend. In the distance I could see the lights shining in the two story A-frame structure we'd arrived at earlier this morning. The bulk of the day had been spent drinking, skiing, drinking, playing in the snow, and more drinking. My wife, Anne, and I are pretty close to Kent and Janet. There's a lot more playful touching and affectionate kissing than I think there is between most couples. Today was no different, of course. During our trek across the snow, very suggestive innuendo and some pretty bold groping ensued, especially between Kent and my wife. There was a bit between Janet and me, too, though I usually behaved myself more than Kent did."Oh my god, she's precious!" I exclaimed. "I'm so glad we came to an under-21 club!"Welcome to the Country, City Girl.

Jan had moved back up beside Anne. The guys were working their nipples, sharing both women between them. Anja went for Anne's pussy first. Everyone's attention turned to Anja's busy mouth."You don't respect any boundaries, do you?" I asked.Trying to pick up his slack, I removed her hand from my arm. "Jenna, go back into the club and have fun. You're right. That's what we enjoy, but—""Maybe John can help," Kelly said, trying to bring her knees up and stay on the stool at the same time. Then she spread her arms out to the edge of the bar, steadying herself.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Points Rules

Private Policy Copyright © 2018  AICHAIN Forum  ,All Rights Reserved