Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

AIT/ETH Real-Time Rate

Beatiful young fat !!!

[Copy link]
View: 100|Reply: 0

Threads

Credits

Credits
"I'll tell him," John said. "I just hope it's not a deal breaker.""Wow, you two really know how to party!" Kent said excitedly."Look Becca," I said, stepping closer to her, "You were really into me and we can have a good time and you like guys, so, I mean..." I smiled and took her hand. "Think of how much fun it could be. We'll go nice and slow and we can start and—""Well, maybe we can do this again sometime," Kelly said, getting to her feet. "If you want to, that is," she said, kissing him, her tongue pushing into his mouth. "I don't mind."

"Well, they're a little higher than we are. I suppose so."But then there was Kelly. John didn't just love his sister; he was in love with her. To him there was no more of a beautiful girl in the world, with maybe the exception of their mother, Karin. Kelly was 5'6" tall and tipped the scales at 120 lbs. She had long curly red hair that hung halfway down her back and bright green eyes. Her figure had really filled out in the last year, and he knew from going through her clothes that she wore a 36-C bra. Sometimes he could see her nipples sticking out from her t-shirt when she didn't wear a bra, like around the house."Can I play too?" John asked.I started to thank her, but all that came out was a loud moan. She ducked her head and her full, pink lips fastened themselves to my hard, rose-colored nipple. Jenna moaned around it as she began to suck it and her fingers stroked my other nipple. Doug was still fondling hers and leaning over I caught his lips and our tongues explored each other's mouths as Jenna worked my nipples. Doug broke the kiss and removing his hands from Jenna's tits, grabbed her shoulders and pulled her up from my breasts.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Points Rules

Private Policy Copyright © 2018  AICHAIN Forum  ,All Rights Reserved